How about a double neck?

IF I went double ut would be with a Harp guitar , Michael Hedges was a big influence.. This one is pretty cool , met the Luthier at the Artisan show
954500045-copy-scaled.webp
The only doubleneck I've ever had any interest in, fleeting as it was, is a Warwick(bass)/Framus(guitar)...
The piezo/acoustic sound on the Framus is the best I've ever heard on an electric.

IF I went double ut would be with a Harp guitar , Michael Hedges was a big influence.. This one is pretty cool , met the Luthier at the Artisan show
954500045-copy-scaled.webp
That company (Emerald Guitars in Ireland) is where I want me next acoustic to come from ;~)) I am sick of babying the wood on my acoustics and I want one that is impervious to climate conditions indoor or outside (these are carbon fiber guitars including the neck). They have a really cool 3D "studio" where you can build a guitar with all options they have a available including choosing specific veneers for the top! I will not post a link out of respect for the host of this forum, but do go and check them out ;~)) I originally wanted the X-30 but am now thinking Kestrel or Virtuo! I did play the harp as a child, so it might be fun to check this one out, but good luck with that, no distribution network that allows you to try before you plunk down your dollars ;~((

Back