Hot Country PRS Studio!

You keep picking that thing like that, it's never going to heal...
Seriously, that's some great playing, and nice tone too! I play some country too, and I'm glad to see PRS putting out something for us Tele nuts. I've got a Brent Mason model, but I've tried a DC3 that I liked a lot. Haven't tried a Studio, but you make that thing sound great!

Sweet!

But if I can make a small request...next time, can you at least look like you're trying? It will be far less intimidating to the rest of us!
Ha! Its funny you say that. Its alot of work for me, but when I look back at my playing, my hands look relaxed and easy about it. Not to me when I play! Thank you for the listen.

Very nice playing.
I love the feel.
Thanks for the listen! Appreciate it!

Cheers!!

You keep picking that thing like that, it's never going to heal...
Seriously, that's some great playing, and nice tone too! I play some country too, and I'm glad to see PRS putting out something for us Tele nuts. I've got a Brent Mason model, but I've tried a DC3 that I liked a lot. Haven't tried a Studio, but you make that thing sound great!
Ha. Thank you! The BM model looks extremely versatile and I would bet it could cover this tone in spades! This is just stock PRS Studio HB in split mode. The 'Tele-ish' tone is supported through amp settings and technique. Thanks for the listen!

Cheers,

RG

Ha! Its funny you say that. Its alot of work for me, but when I look back at my playing, my hands look relaxed and easy about it. Not to me when I play! Thank you for the listen.

Very interesting that you say that - I almost never feel like I'm playing as effortlessly as other people look when they're playing. I can think of maybe one time in the last 10 years or so when it felt like that. Good to get a quality player's perspective on how it feels to them.

Maybe I need to have someone video my hands (not to many people want to see the rest of me in motion!).

Back