hi all...2010 custom 24 quilted? 10 top

agreed..
but yes indeed its very true..a mesa boogie amp and now a 2001 singlecut 10 top but whith stop tail, no trem..so ..listen you guys im sure know what youre talking about,,but at 1400 us or 1700 canadian thats the price of a good CE or S2..for a bolt on or a american korean hybrid?..you must agree that this vintage custom 24 over shoots those right?..there we go..but thanks for the help i mean that

,,yes thats funny,,well heres one thats been sold not to long ago..mine is older..less flawed and doesnt have a custom ordered tail piece,,thats it

https://reverb.com/ca/item/4179193-...2vnc1wIVyZkbCh0P7A9gEAkYASABEgL8P_D_BwE&pla=1

so say knock of what..conservatively maybe 300 for the custom tail..and say 300 for the birds but the moons are more rare and sought now a days i been told ..plus mine is just a dustball from mint..and say another 250 i guess for cost gouging to the consumer from the retail guy..thats 850..lets say..who knows im just really trying to see what the hell i got

peace

Last edited:
hi guys..last one..now i know im on the right track
ive just been offered a 2800 mesa boogie mark 5 combo with wicker grill...veryyyy tempting..but way to much amp fr a blues guy like me

Mark V is $3100 CAD new and I can find them used for $2000 or less.

Reverb isn't necessarily a good source for pricing because there's a lot of retail outlets that list on there and retail frequently fetches more than private sale.

Whoever offered you that offered you a $1800-2000 trade.

This thread is a troll.

You can do the same research anyone here can. Google is your friend. Use it.

ive BEEN using it,,thats why im here..but once again i refuse to believe that this 18 year old beautiful custom 24 quilted flawless 10 top is worthy of the same price as a korean american hybrid,,,or screaming daisy unless of course you mean 1800'2000 american currency?..than of course id agree,,but certainly not 18oo canadian..you mean american right?

Back