Hen's Teeth

I bet Shawn will approve now.:D This one will fit nicely between the White Rabbit and BMF3. Looks Killer.

Shawn said “ Great job on that guitar, it looks awesome! Those pickups are hen’s teeth, for sure.”

Is the ABM bridge a big improvement ?

Huge; though some credit must also be given to the tweaked and lubricated nut. It wouldn’t stay in tune with a gentle wiggle of the Bigsby before the modifications. Now, I can be quite heavy-handed with no ill effects.

It's awesome how you had a vision for them and patiently waited to find the perfect guitar to bring it to life. And hey, who cares what others think about where you put those 'Hen's Teeth' pickups? It's all about what makes you happy when you're jamming out. Also, those ebony and faux ivory knobs sound like a classy touch! It's those little details that really make a guitar feel personalized, right?

Wow, that ABM bridge is a beautiful piece of work. Those rollers are so fine, I barely noticed they were rollers at first! Much nicer than the Schaller roller bridges that seem more commonly used for this purpose.

Overall, a really top-notch curated set of upgrades. The end result looks fantastic. Well done!

First time I've seen this thread as it was a couple of months before I joined.

Another validation of how good the 'bones' of SE's (all of @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© 's I've seen are Korean) are and how good they can be with good upgrades. And the mods on his other SE's one strongly consider putting on a Core nut as a part of the "standard SE upgrade package" along with changing the pickups.

Last edited:
Back