HELP US BUILD A PRIVATE STOCK!

Also - People will design skills - feel free to post some color ideas!

McCarty - 24.5" scale
Sinker mahogany neck
African mahogany body
Fire Red Glow
Hybrid hardware
Stoptail
Covered pickups of your choice

McCarty.
Birdseye maple neck.
Ebony board.
Swamp ash back.
Neck natural with a hint of honey, back to match.
Top - I think a two tone orange/yellow blend - might be a new combo, but you've used the theme.
Gold hardware.

Here are some Facebook page responses:

DGT with Mahogany Back and Korina Neck - Color either dragons breath (reds into yellow) or White Tiger Burst

Custom 22 Soapbar with Brazilian neck. That black to red burst color you guys had in stock last month with matching headstock

P22 Semi-hollow
Back wood: Macassar Ebony w/ Red quilted cavity covers
Neck wood: Color matched Quilted maple (super rare)
Color: A take from the Holcomb burst. (Dark smoked edges that fade into a subtle red which fades into a dark charcoal burst in the center) natural maple binding.
Ebony tuner buttons
57/08 pups, Mixed hardware

Zappa model. Deep red and black zombie fade korina back and neck

Scarlet Red. Custom 22,.with Ghost Bridge. Reg.Carve.Neck

513, Korina back, Brazilian rosewood neck, pattern regular. Autumn Sky

Custom 22, Black Cherry-Fire Red- Red Tiger- Faded Red Tiger, something along those lines. Smoked microburst. Single ebony bound f-hole. Maybe bind the top with ebony too? Swamp ash back with matching plates, stained black with red grainfiller. Curly maple neck stained and burst to match top. Ebony bound quilt veneer stained to match headstock with ebony eagle inlay.

Put some matching red birds on the BACK of the neck. Sticking with maple neck(white tiger). That would look sick!

I like the idea of smoke burst white tiger with a red glow inside the smoke. If I went that route, I might do that dog hair type finish on the hog back. Would look cool, front would have that dark ebony board with white tiger and back would be opposite with white tiger maple neck and the dark dog hair color body.

Thanks again everyone! Keep them coming for the next few hours! Ill start phase two this afternoon!

What model should we do (has to be 22 frets)- SC-250, SC 250 semi-hollow, or custom 22 with adjustable bridge
What should the back wood be? Mahogany or Cocobolo
What should the neck wood be? Spruce, Maple, or Mahogany
What COLOR should it be? White Tiger or Dragon's Breath

I'm looking forward to seeing what the model will be be.

@Brian G: This is an amazing approach!

It´s obvious which model I will suggest!

What model should we do (has to be 22 frets)- 513, one of the most versatile but most underrated guitar model (Hardware: Gen III Vibratosystem)
What should the back wood be? Cocobolo
What should the neck wood be? Maple w/ maple or ebony fretboard
What COLOR should it be? Satin finish! Top Black Gold without any burst, back and neck natural finish, headstock maple veneer in Black Gold.

Alright - PHASE TWO!
Here are four ideas for builds that Ive come up with in my crazy mind while using a lot of your ideas as well. Ill number them, let me know which is your favorite!

#1. 20th Anniversary Model (408b, NF, 408b)
Fire Red Glow Smokeburst
Matching Quilt Maple headstock veneer with Ebony PS Eagle inlay
Black Limba body with Quilt Maple backplates that are stained Fire Red Glow Smokeburst
'Sinker' Mahogany neck with quilt maple heel cap in Fire Red with Ebony bird inlay
Black hardware, black pickup rings, Ebony tuner Buttons

#2. McCarty Singlecut with Regular Headstock
Sunset Crossfade (new finish color that Ill have to work with PRS on) orange to red to deeper red to smoked black at the lowest bout.
Matching Quilt Maple headstock Veneer with Ebony Eagle and Sunset fade tuner buttons
Ribbon Mahogany body with continuous backplates
Curly Maple neck stained Sunset Fade
58/15s, p/p coil tap
Smoked Black Hardware, black pickup rings

#3. P22 Stoptail
Faded Fire Red Smoked Microburst, stain top binding charcoal
Matching headstock veneer with Ebony binding, Swamp Ash tuner buttons stained black with red grain filler (i dont know if they can do that part)
Swamp Ash body stained Charcoal with Red grain filler, matching backplates
Curly Maple neck stained Fire Red Burst
Black hardware, black pickup rings

#4. McCarty w/ Adjustable Stoptail
I have to make a note here. I dont LOVE using white tiger and white wash - I think it doesnt let the quilt pop. But, a lot of you were interested.

White Tiger
Matching headstock with red burl private stock Eagle and MOP outlines (just like fretboard)
Curly Maple tuner buttons stained red to match birds
Red Curly maple binding on top and headstock
Swamp Ash body White Wash with red grain filler
Korina neck - white wash
Red bird on the heel
Mixed hardware, 58/15s brushed nickel covers

PHASE 2 PART 2!
CASES!

OK here are 5 case ideas. Mix and match, let us know which model with which case gets your vote!

1. Black Carbon Fiber tolex, black ends, nickel hardware, black interior
black_carbon_fiber.jpg

2. Red Sparkle, Black ends, nickel hardware, black interior

mojotone-red-sparkle-7310245.jpg

3. Red Paisley, Black ends, Nickel hardware, black interior
ricciwine-f.jpg

4. Red/Black Snakeskin, Black ends, Nickel hardware, Black interior
Screen-shot-2016-01-20-at-1.02.01-PM.png

5. Wine Red Western Tolex, Black Ends, Nickel hardware, black interior
vinylwesternwine-f.jpg

Please don't do:
Guitar #1