Help Please

36839304461_d5bec363a9.jpg
7 Aug 2010 3-1[/url] by Allan Sharman, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hi Allan,

With Flickr you need to click on the image you want to share and go down to the share options. You will see what looks like an arrow pointing right which is in the middle of 5 icons to the right and below the image.

Select BB Code and your desired size (Around 1024 is good) and copy the link and paste it into your post.

You should get an image..

Stern by MikeGBlues, on Flickr

An absolute pain to grab the code on an iPad BTW... Should be fine on the MacBook. These big tech companies are run by arseholes. All of them!
how long does it take for the image to show sorry l am a bit slow when it comes to these sorts of things

When all is correct your images will be seen in the preview window immediately. Then you can select Post Reply, or not.

For some time I avoided trying to post images because nothing seemed to work. I found tinypic.com works for me. You do not need to register, just upload a pic and grab the address.

36784080655_cb3e377a5d_k_d.jpg

Doable on iPad, but not via the Flickr app as far as I've found.
Edit: I opened this in safari, touched the pic I wanted, touched the download tab & chose the size. It then opens the photo in a new window. Copy that link. Touch/click the little photo tab here on the forum window and paste copied link in the pop up box. I can't recall if you need to select BBcode in that process...usually if you do that once it seems to bring it up every time after.

Last edited:
Just looked - Flickr says none of your pics are public yet. I wonder if that might be playing a part. I don't have a Flickr account, so I can't say for sure.

36784080655_cb3e377a5d_k_d.jpg

Doable on iPad, but not via the Flickr app as far as I've found.
Edit: I opened this in safari, touched the pic I wanted, touched the download tab & chose the size. It then opens the photo in a new window. Copy that link. Touch/click the little photo tab here on the forum window and paste copied link in the pop up box. I can't recall if you need to select BBcode in that process...usually if you do that once it seems to bring it up every time after.
thank you for your help
Allan

Well l got there in the end may l just say thank you for your help, these photos were taken by my son in his studio he has a wedding photogram company I will put a few photos on when l pick up my new guitar Tuesday / Wednesday
thanks again
Allan
stoke on Trent UK

Hi Allan,

With Flickr you need to click on the image you want to share and go down to the share options. You will see what looks like an arrow pointing right which is in the middle of 5 icons to the right and below the image.

Select BB Code and your desired size (Around 1024 is good) and copy the link and paste it into your post.

You should get an image..

Stern by MikeGBlues, on Flickr

An absolute pain to grab the code on an iPad BTW... Should be fine on the MacBook. These big tech companies are run by arseholes. All of them!
Did you make the boat ? l carve victorian rocking horses myself

Did you make the boat ? l carve victorian rocking horses myself
You carve Victorian rocking horses?
I saw a How it's Made episode on that one time and I always though it was really cool!

There really is a wealth of cool careers on this forum. Some of y'alls day jobs make mine seem really pedestrian. I'm a bit jealous.

You carve Victorian rocking horses?
I saw a How it's Made episode on that one time and I always though it was really cool!

There really is a wealth of cool careers on this forum. Some of y'alls day jobs make mine seem really pedestrian. I'm a bit jealous.
good morning well l do mine all by hand not using any machinery other than a sander, due to my health problems l can't get away with making two as long as the weather is ok l will add a photo
4 by Allan Sharman, on Flickr

IMG_0281 by Allan Sharman, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back