Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

Seems like I get more frightened of Scott every day.

Who me? Naaa, I'm mostly harmless...that is until... I'm hungry and or between the hours 12 and 7 a.m....thats when I go all "Red Scott" trust me, nobody needs to see that... it ain't pretty..
Oh and stupid people are subject to "Red Scott" 24/7, 365...so yeah stupid people should run away...far,far away...quickly

Last edited:
I've owned Ibanez Artcore and Artstar semi-hollows and they're awesome instruments, shockingly good for the price. Although I've never played the Bigsby version, which is an Eric Krasno signature model and the one version I've heard less than great things about. But in the cheaper versions, the tuners suck and it can probably use a setup, particularly with the nut. Although, again, with the Bigsby, the problems may be more fundamental than that. I had a nice Artstar that stayed in tune quite well. But an Artcore before that with awful tuners - stuck a set of locking tuners on it and it was almost as stable as my 594, which is the most stable guitar I've ever played for staying in tune. Did somebody recommend a Zach Myers as a solution? With all the stuff I've read about tuning problems with that model, I thought it might have been a joke. Again, fine guitars, but not known for staying in tune. Tuning issues are generally the biggest issue with cheaper guitars, but they're almost always easily solved...

-Ray

Back