hello all..97 custom 22 10 top and 97 mccarty for 2012, 408 trade?

hi everyone,,and thanks again..oh yes as mentioned the trade is just killed that much is for sure,,,in fact i have a better one on hand,,,my 1997 custom 22 10 top for a 2007 sc 250 10 top..red tiger finish,,i still have the pictures on hand but damn it ,,everytime i try to figure this stuff out i get a taxi call,,im a cabby,,but i will certainly try to share real soon..

cool fellow jammerhead thanks,,the sc250 though,,imgetting her in trade for a 2009 les paul standard,,bad form for a prs place i know but financially is it worthy do you feel

thanks

the 408 that you see on top will be traded for a tremonti..just to choose which one lol

Unless thats a private stock 408 there is no way its even close to 4k. Especially a 2012 when they had the less desirable dirt birds. You are doing well to hang onto the ones you have. Im not sure I would trade any of those posted above for the 408.

hi faded i still have my beauties and the 408 was bought..im seeing everywhere that they go for 4000 on ebay and reverb,,i see that you have a different opinion?...or is there a real website where i can judge if i over paid?..i wont mention the price that i paid just yet lol..its much less then 4000 those are known as ghost birds arent they

thanks,,ok nevermind the website,please tell me how much youd pay for her,it will help me to judge

hi to everyone,,steve from winnipeg
i have one of the biggest decisions in my life to make

i have a mccarty and custom 22,,both dragon pups,,original stock cases everything
and i have an offer on the table,,someone wants to trade me a 2012 408,,all three are prime condition

financially and intelligently would this be a fair trade,,or would i be losing out on to much
need help from the community dedicated to the greatest guitars ever created

my thanks

If you're willing to get the short end of the stick, go for a Brazilian 408, These couldn't be purchased outright as a store had to order a certain amount of inventory and only then would they have a chance to get one(as told to me by a trusted source).

yes indeed brazillian would be awesome on any prs beautybeast..but that trade has long since been refused,,i bought the 408 instead,shes on the pictures i sent up there for the lookers and lovers..i have another need in mind,,a 2008 hollowbody 10 top beauty,,please share some opnions from the gang,,would you own on

https://postimg.org/image/52tpnh2ku3/

Back