Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

36740360173_67213b1346_k.jpg

That’s going to rock! I wouldn’t say no to Reclaimed Limited tuner buttons, if they existed.

I ordered the white pearloid pick guard and ivory tuners for mine. Just to be totally different, and perhaps obnoxious. If it looks cool, I'll break out some funky shoes for the pics :rolleyes:
Outstanding!!
Can't wait to see it!
After a week with mine, I wouldn't even consider going back to the stock black P/G.... (that is, until I load it with some different pups...maybe...;) )

sTMFfOg.jpg

My RL Vela has turned into my "go to" guitar - when I have a practice with the band, or I want to run through some new ideas, or just want to try out a new amp, or whatever, I grab it...to the point where I have to consciously put the Vela away and select a different guitar (like I did today, when I wrote the music for a new song where I already had some lyrics - I grabbed the SH 277, tuned to A Std).

As much as I want to preserve my RL Vela in like-new condition because it is such a beautiful guitar, it is going to be the one guitar that is obvious that I played and played and played.

And I love it!

Hmm, maybe I should find a second to keep as a case queen...

My RL Vela has turned into my "go to" guitar - when I have a practice with the band, or I want to run through some new ideas, or just want to try out a new amp, or whatever, I grab it...to the point where I have to consciously put the Vela away and select a different guitar (like I did today, when I wrote the music for a new song where I already had some lyrics - I grabbed the SH 277, tuned to A Std).

As much as I want to preserve my RL Vela in like-new condition because it is such a beautiful guitar, it is going to be the one guitar that is obvious that I played and played and played.

And I love it!

Hmm, maybe I should find a second to keep as a case queen...
I’m right there with you. It has been the only guitar played in the last 3 gigs and saw at least a couple of sets of action at every gig since I took delivery back when these were first released. It would be nice to have one with a PRS trem...

Taking a page from xjbebop's playbook, I spiced mine up with pearloid tuner buttons and pick guard. Of course, no pic is complete with out shoes! I kinda like the white. Goes with the birds.

nsFPmrX.jpg

5HBSgy1.jpg

UcazR2I.jpg
Sweet!

The shoes really make it pop

Back