Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

New info from my dealer today:

The Vela Semi Hollow Reclaimed Limited Edition has been delayed towards the end of August. :(

Update 6/16/17

As most of you know, this limited run sold out far faster than we expected. Because of this, we have fallen behind on the wood drying process. Because we are trying to fulfill orders the reclaimed guitars as well as all of the other guitars currently on order, we need to spread out the production of the reclaimed models throughout the remainder of the year. This means if you have one on order but have not yet received it, your delivery date could be as late as December 2017. We sincerely apologize for the delay, but we feel confident you will be thrilled with your new guitar when it does arrive.

Thank you for your patience,
Shawn

Appreciate the update.

So, for folks like me that ordered early (within a day of announcement...), but might have to wait sooooooooooooooo long for delivery, has PRS considered throwing a special 'bonus' prize in the case to help offset our suffering...???? :(

Update 6/16/17

As most of you know, this limited run sold out far faster than we expected. Because of this, we have fallen behind on the wood drying process. Because we are trying to fulfill orders the reclaimed guitars as well as all of the other guitars currently on order, we need to spread out the production of the reclaimed models throughout the remainder of the year. This means if you have one on order but have not yet received it, your delivery date could be as late as December 2017. We sincerely apologize for the delay, but we feel confident you will be thrilled with your new guitar when it does arrive.

Thank you for your patience,
Shawn

Thanks for the update, Shawn. I'm in that boat, but I've got plenty to keep me entertained while I wait! Besides, you can't rush genius! :)

So, I've had my Reclaimed CE24 for just about 3 months now and to everyone still waiting on one, I definitely think it's worth the wait. I've been playing Gibson's most of my life and this is my first PRS so some of the major differences I've noticed are, how comfortable it is to play sitting or standing, the ability to get just about any sound I could want out of it and the amazing attention to detail on the build. Overall I'm very impressed with this guitar and I'm already shopping for my second PRS....Anyways, here's a picture for everyone still waiting!
qnpx4x.jpg
[/IMG]

qnpx4x.jpg

Glad you like your RL SH CE! I love my RL SH Vela - it gets a bunch of tones not found (or not easily found) in any other guitar I have!

True story... Wife had a day off of work and texted me if I wanted to meet her for lunch... I usually play my PRS in front of my office building at lunch, so I told her I already had a date (and sent her a pic of my CE24). She texted back asking what the guitar had that she didn't.... I texted her back that with my PRS, I can control both the volume and the tone... heh heh heh.... I hope she has a sense of humor...

The hell wth karma, Garv. They keep score. Better make it up now before the hole gets too deep.

Back