Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

Jeeeeeeeez, I'm not much for maple necks, but semi hollow body might change the game...
According to the Spec pages for each, both guitars have mahogany necks:

http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/electrics/s2/reclaimed_limited_s2_vela_semi_hollow

http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/electrics/bolton/reclaimed_limited_ce_24_semi_hollow

Presumably for the CE the hog is better match to the reclaimed woods.

Or it is just typo and the CE will still have a maple neck.

The pics on the spec page sure look like maple.

Scratch that - Shawn types faster.

And I just put in a pre-order with my Sweetwater guy. Due in late-May, according to their system. Nice price, too, IMHO.

Can you share price info? My sweetwater rep said he was going to find out and get back to me, but i'm still waiting (impatiently) haha

Can you share price info? My sweetwater rep said he was going to find out and get back to me, but i'm still waiting (impatiently) haha
I'm sure there are a bunch of us that are wondering what the pricing is.

We could at least publish the street price right?

I'm sure there are a bunch of us that are wondering what the pricing is.

We could at least publish the street price right?
New prices are a No No on the forum. Send me a PM and I can give the price for the Vela. I didn't ask about the CE.

You know what is weird / serendipitous? I ordered a new-style piezo battery assembly from the PRS Accessories Store to "modernize" my Spruce HB last week, and I threw in one of the guitar Christmas ornaments they were clearing out.

So I showed my wife just the other day that I had bought a "new PRS guitar", a 6" PRS Vela, and we both had a good laugh.

I now need to find ornaments for several other models...

Gah! And I was just about to complain that I missed the satin Vela ordering window...

Back