Hate to be a bummer...

Man, I really appreciate the positive responses here fellas! Its been a tough thing to deal with but it's getting easier every day.. We have a Maltese as well so probably will not rush into another puppy real soon.

Butterbean's pops was a Chow and his mama was an Akita. So he was a Chakita if you will and yes he was a handsome devil...

Thanks for lifting us up guys!

My heart feels your pain...Butterbean is with my dog Fritz...They gave us unconditional love...Few humans will ever do that for you...Truly a blessing!

So sorry for you loss. Your heart will tell you when you're ready for another pup...

Jamie

Hopeful Sinner, my condolences to you. I went through an ugly divorce (is there really any other kind?) in 2007. We had a Dapple Daschund named Lucinda that was my world. She was my dog if you know what I mean. She loved her daddy and vice versa. The dishonorable judge awarded custody of her to my ex. She was the only family I had, and just like that she was gone. I got the news via a form letter from the court. After that I decided I was done.

I say all of that to let you know that I understand and I really feel for you and wish you and your family the best. Time and the memories may someday make it possible for you to take the plunge again.

Goldtop

Back