Happy Birthday to me!

Sweet birthday self-gift! I'd like a KL33, but I'd like one of everything PRS has ever made, and since my bank balance doesn't have the digits required to satisfy that, I need to be prudent.

But dang, I might have jumped at that!

I couldn't pass it by!

I'd definitely like one in the future... unless you snag them all first. :D

Ha! I'll leave a few for the rest of you. That said, I still need to add a Santana I and one with a rosewood neck to the stable. No hurry though. I need to buy a new truck somewhere in there too!

Water? I like my bourbon, and pretty much everything else, on the rocks. Does that count?
Yes it does. Just like, there's water in beer. o_O Yeah, not so much.

After 3 years into this 50's thing, I've learned to avoid the hangover intolerance with, a.) drink 24 oz. of water before and after the martinis, and b.) buy the highest quality hooch you can find. Cheap stuff not only tastes like water buffalo scrote, it pollutes the brain. But the best avoidance...drink less. And never let someone talk you into shots of tequila 10 minutes before you leave.

OMG! I just wrote a lecture about drinking...:mad:

Yes it does. Just like, there's water in beer. o_O Yeah, not so much.

After 3 years into this 50's thing, I've learned to avoid the hangover intolerance with, a.) drink 24 oz. of water before and after the martinis, and b.) buy the highest quality hooch you can find. Cheap stuff not only tastes like water buffalo scrote, it pollutes the brain. But the best avoidance...drink less. And never let someone talk you into shots of tequila 10 minutes before you leave.

OMG! I just wrote a lecture about drinking...:mad:

I'm on board with a) and b). I'll ignore everything else :D

sTuamIM.jpg

Figured I'd bump this picture.

Back