Hans' Winter NAMM 2015 Blog

All 40 sold.

8157301D-A3DF-46C9-8E29-71137009F8A3_zps2yjklait.jpg

The coolest thing I've seen online from NAMM so far is the Carvin Jason Becker "Numbers" guitar. Unless it costs stupid money, I shall have one.

Thanks much, Hans! Wish I could be there.

Intrigued by the Vela...

And when does Paul not run around like a happy kid?

Generally speaking , the NAMM show puts the big companies on the top floor. Companies like PRS and Line 6 get dedicated rooms that are in sub-sections. Here's what these suites look like on the exterior and interior. One of the advantages of a suite is the option to have a private stage with endorsing artists on constant rotation. Other companies (like Schector) forego the musicians and line the front door with half-naked "booth babes".

6BB62C36-3E07-4364-84C9-E0795861FBAD_zpstfefackz.jpg

A8E620F9-CA67-4EAD-A516-E37A09E5DF7F_zpspckmvftm.jpg

DC1ECC72-9710-4508-BE23-64A6C246AE95_zpsd0k4b9tm.jpg

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;184770 said:
Other companies (like Schector) forego the musicians and line the front door with half-naked "booth babes".

I've never really considered buying a Schecter. Please take some pics of the front door area, just in case.

:D

Too obvious?

S2 Vela webpage exists at PRSGuitars.com, but is unpopulated with anything other than boilerplate.

This should be interesting...

EDIT: nevermind. If you put anything in the URL and it isn't valid, the domain is smart enough to give a boilerplate page.

Soon enough for a real page, I suppose.

Last edited:
The Vela looks super cool. I'm super happy PRS are doing things in the S2 lineup that they are not doing in the Core catalogue. What are the odds of a goldtop version? :D

Back