Hans' Winter NAMM 2015 Blog

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this, Hans. It is much appreciated.

Thanks for the great pics, but where are all the booth babes?
One of the elements you don't see in my photos is the facts that NAMM has a healthy supply of lonely guys ogling the booth chicks like they've never seen a woman before. While I admit that there were several exceptionally attractive women that were hard not to stare at - or even let a "got damn" slip from my mouth - I am fortunate to have one of the most beautiful women I've ever known waiting for me back home. Besides, I came to see my friends and a pile of cool guitars.

OK, can you give a verbal description at least? Like: "Imagine a slimmed down SE Angelus, much like how the current Lifeson Sig model is a slimmed down 'Core' Angelus"???

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;184953 said:
You're on target.

Hans, thanks for everything in this thread - even the stuff that went away, heh heh - and I really appreciate the effort to give good coverage of all things PRS, to the limits you were allowed.

I'm intrigued about the as-yet-specified SE Lifeson acoustic...glad my hypothetical description wasn't too far off-base... ;)

OK, I can't seem to edit my previous post - it shows up blank - so I will correct myself the old-fashioned way: I meant "as-yet-unspecified SE Lifeson".

(I just re-installed everything on my laptop after a non-fatal HDD crash...still trying to figure out if the HDD itself is bad or Something Else Went Wrong. So things are grumpy and weird. Not being able to edit a forum post is the least of my worries!)

Wonder if this is the meaning of the name?
Vela, Latin for the sails of a ship, is a constellation in the southern sky.

I wish I'd have been able to meet up with the crew, but 'twas not to be.

However my family events were a blast!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;185310 said:
I am fortunate to have one of the most beautiful women I've ever known waiting for me back home.
What's your wife's forum name? She must be a member here.

Hans,

Thanks for taking the time and going to the trouble for us. And the pic with the Autism Service Dog? Very cool!

:beer:

Lloyd

Back