Great gig

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I had forgot to post this before but our band opened for Hairball at the Bridgeview convention center in Ottumwa Iowa last night. It was fun.

We were given 1 hour and it went quick.

I have some pics to post but I am in dire need of a NAP! Wife and I stayed and partied in Ottumwa after out stint. It was FUN!!!!!!!!

I'll try to post a couple of pics later.

Nice!

Funny, a coworker and I were talking about Hairball this morning. The last time they were in Bettendorf he kept bugging me to go since they were less than a mile away from me, but I had other plans. I need to see them next time they are in town!

BTW, how did you score an opening slot for them and what kind of music does your band play?

Nice!

Funny, a coworker and I were talking about Hairball this morning. The last time they were in Bettendorf he kept bugging me to go since they were less than a mile away from me, but I had other plans. I need to see them next time they are in town!

BTW, how did you score an opening slot for them and what kind of music does your band play?

City wanted a local group to open. Our bass player lives in Ottumwa and has been an active musician since the mid 60s.

We are classic rock/pop.

hey bro' ...
I'm in Canada, don't know a lot about the usa, but isn't that were "radar" was from?
at the end of the day, it's all the same, just guys tryin' to make music.
for us that play a lot, a great gig is awesome, 'cause we kinda become complacent.
keep it rockin'.

Back