Grammy Awards

I was sort of planning to go myself, but I changed my mind at the last minute and stayed home. I'm glad I did too, because it turned out that Dr. John and I picked out the same outfit to wear. THAT would have been embarrassing!

Goldtop Lloyd

My votes for best dressed:

katy-perry-grammys-2013-red-carpet-10.jpg

jennifer-lopez-2011-grammys.jpg

My votes for best dressed:

katy-perry-grammys-2013-red-carpet-10.jpg

According to the memo that was sent out to all those invited to attend....the outfit above violated the rules of conduct. You can't make this up....all potential attendees received an official notification about the rules of dress...and women were specifically told that "you should not reveal any of the undercurve of your breasts". In my humble opinion, we have sufficient evidence of the undercurve to be in rules violation mode.

Like anyone with a couple of x chromosomes would ever complain or even care. but...I thought it would be funny to post the rules of wardrobe, as sent out to EVERYONE.

PS.... You weren't allowed to expose buttock cracks either.

According to the memo that was sent out to all those invited to attend....the outfit above violated the rules of conduct. You can't make this up....all potential attendees received an official notification about the rules of dress...and women were specifically told that "you should not reveal any of the undercurve of your breasts". In my humble opinion, we have sufficient evidence of the undercurve to be in rules violation mode.

Like anyone with a couple of x chromosomes would ever complain or even care. but...I thought it would be funny to post the rules of wardrobe, as sent out to EVERYONE.

No undercurve of breasts? That's a horrible idea!

The only reason I am watching it is to see Justin Timberlake preform - he's fantastic and his guitarist, Mike Scott, is one of the kings of the PRS Hollowbody!

I was watching Timberlake (great performance, btw...) and I noticed the PRS in the back line. It didn't click that it was Mike Scott... D'oh!

Jamie

Alecia Keyes was have a bit of underboob happening with her duet with Adam Levine.

My wife pointed that out to me...

Jamie

Music´s biggest night right?...im gettin old!

Eh.....I'll wait for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Maybe I'll recognize at least 2 or 3 of the artists being honored, as opposed to the Grammies.

Looks like I nailed it guys...from "AOL today"...Sometimes I can be sooooo topical....especially when it comes to large exposed breasts!!!

stars who violated grammy dress code

I'm writing this on Sat. night the 16th, and the bad taste of The Grammys is almost out of my mouth now. It's sad to me that the supposed Big Thing in music at the moment is a prepubscent girl who continuously rehashes songs about how her boyfriend du jour was mean to her. Thankfully I'm not part of Taylor Swift's target demographic, but on the slim chance that she somehow sees this, I have two words for her: Brittany Howard. Brittany doesn't have time to chase the latest pouty cover boy, or send out insipid tweets about her makeup and hair because she's busy being The Real Deal.

Goldtop Lloyd

Back