Got Good Ears? Give this test on audio quality a shot

If it doesn't have a 100 watt Marshall stack I can't hear it anyway. If these 6 songs utilized a wall of marshall amps like Yngwie Malmsteen I might have stood a chance.

I tried once, but between the dog , the tv and the wife, I kept hitting the wrong button. (yeah yeah that's the ticket I was hitting the wrong button) so I'll try again later when I have the house to myself.

5 out of 6 on MacBook pro speakers.

Not bad for +50 year old ears, considering my very first concert was Black and Blue and my ears were ringing for a solid week after and thought I had permanent ear damage. Damn those concerts were loud back then!

5 out of 6 on MacBook pro speakers.

Not bad for +50 year old ears, considering my very first concert was Black and Blue and my ears were ringing for a solid week after and thought I had permanent ear damage. Damn those concerts were loud back then!

Wait, how are your eyes? Are you absolutely sure the screen said “5/6”. o_O The font is just so small sometimes. :)

I only got 2/6, embarrassing that I picked a 128 on one song. 320 on the other 3. That was thru decent BT over ear cans that are a little boomy sounding. I’ll probably try again with some in ears that I think provide a little more detail.

Back