Good Grief!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
I guess some people are WAY into Hendrix.......

Elgin, IL man, 55, charged with killing his 76 year old mother, whom he lived with. He then dismembered her body, and put said parts into several bags and suitcases, and dumped them along the Lake Michigan shore. He was upset that she told him he was playing his Jimi Hendrix music too loud.

Some guy recently bludgeoned his mother with his les paul. He then went into the garden and shouted at the top of his lungs "I've just killed my mum"!! If it had been a Fender, he would have taken her head off...at first I thought it was in England due to the "mum", but he was in Penn. or similar.

I thought being "way" into Hendrix meant getting an all white strat, wearing some of Sergios clothes and maybe dropping a hit of acid. Maybe even playing your guitar backwards...

I'm OK with that.

This, not so much :eek:

I was joking. But much of the clothing of rock stars from that era was... eclectic. A lot of it was as much feminine as it was hippie. Bell bottom jeans one night, velvet pants the next. Silk scarves, Hat styles that were "womens" until a rock star wore one. Anyway, I was just joking. No offense intended!!

I was joking. But much of the clothing of rock stars from that era was... eclectic. A lot of it was as much feminine as it was hippie. Bell bottom jeans one night, velvet pants the next. Silk scarves, Hat styles that were "womens" until a rock star wore one. Anyway, I was just joking. No offense intended!!

None taken. We're just having fun.

Whew.... good. Didn't mean to offend your wardrobe. You have to cut me some slack. I haven't seen much of it. It's more "the legend of" than actually having seen it. ;)

I was more of a jock than a hippie so the closest I came to either of those was maybe a couple pairs of bell bottom jeans when I was in high school. But, I wore them with basketball shoes, not moccasins :cool: (and they weren't hiphuggers. Although I did see more than one female that pulled that look off quite well. Personally, I was slim and didn't have the hips for it. :rolleyes: :p)

Whew.... good. Didn't mean to offend your wardrobe. You have to cut me some slack. I haven't seen much of it. It's more "the legend of" than actually having seen it. ;)

I'm a slob now. Dad mode is kicking in and I'm about two weeks away from wearing that free blue polo with my girl's accounting firm's name embroidered on the breast with some tan pants.

NFW! Tan Pants???? You'll become the The Gear Page Stereotype! Fancy expensive guitars and tan pants!

Nah, I'm not buying that. You put that on, I got $20 that you go into convulsions the first time you walk by a mirror.

NFW! Tan Pants???? You'll become the The Gear Page Stereotype! Fancy expensive guitars and tan pants!

Nah, I'm not buying that. You put that on, I got $20 that you go into convulsions the first time you walk by a mirror.

Yup, that's totally me. I mean, I've got other colored slacks but... you know I don't own a single pair of jeans, right? How could I? They're blue.

I don't know man... you're kinda on this pedestal and now you're telling me your getting more "normal?" Like US, but without bluejeans! I... I... I don't know what to say. Like seeing Superman without his cape. I'm covering my eyes and going to bed now. :(

:D

I don't know man... you're kinda on this pedestal and now you're telling me your getting more "normal?" Like US, but without bluejeans! I... I... I don't know what to say. Like seeing Superman without his cape. I'm covering my eyes and going to bed now. :(

:D

I'm in this weird space between my old life and my new one as a trophy wife. I haven't gone full basic b!tch yet with Ugg boots, yoga pants, and a Northface vest, while ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks before my mommy book club. I mean, it's coming but, I'm still in that period like Micheal Keaton in Mr. Mom where his brain has turned to mush and he's making grilled cheese with an iron.

Everyone knows black jeans are the best jeans.

Maybe if I join a trash band I'll get a pair.

Ney! The best jeans are sweatpants!

Now you're talking! Nothing says defeat like sweatpants, I'm wearing some right now.

I'm in this weird space between my old life and my new one as a trophy wife. I haven't gone full basic b!tch yet with Ugg boots, yoga pants, and a Northface vest, while ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks before my mommy book club.

Nailed it!

Back