Goldmember

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
INCOMING! Goldmember, baby!

I'd like to extend a big "thank you" to Zodiak51 for pointing me to Seaford Music in Delaware. They had a brand new Desert Foil Swamp Ash Studio in stock. That's right... had.

Dave Herring offered up a sweet deal so I pulled the trigger. This is the only guitar that I ever liked with dirt-birds - due to their gold hue. They just seem to fit this guitar.

It has a long way to travel between Delaware and Germany but I should see it in a few weeks. Between now and then, here are some images from Dave at Seaford Music.

Gold_Swampy_Top_zpsw7udo8a5.jpg

This color seems to change a lot depending on the lighting. Here's a photo of this guitar when it was on display at PRS Experience. By comparison, the photo above is quite anemic.

Gols_Swampy_Top2_zpsbafze7c4.png

EDIT: It's here!

Goldmember_Front3_zpsajuazefb.png

Goldmember_Sunset_zpsnfv2nswd.png

Goldmember_Wallpaper_zpshmu6jzdg.png

Goldmember_Headstock_zpsuso0imln.png

Goldmember_SN_zpsi2djxiu7.png

Last edited:
D@mn you Hans! I've been eyeing that for forever. :(
I'm not in the market anyway, I'm glad you got it...kind of...I guess. :D

Damn' Hans. Germany has the best cars, the cheapest gasoline and it seems they're getting the nicest PRS collection too.
If they work on their humor I seriously consider moving my house a couple of feet and apply for citizenship.:D:D

Gratz Hans & HNGGD (forthcoming!)

I'm really glad that worked out for you with Seaford Music :)

Wasn't expecting that flamey neck - bonus!

I pawed that very guitar at Exp. The NFs in a Studio configuration are not going to suck. Very nice, bud!

Back