Going to see PRSh

Elliot

Gandalf the Vintage Yellow
I'm thinking about going to Tucson in October to see PRSh. My parents have a place down there. I'd much rather wait to see if a meet and greet pops up in the midwest before then.

Should I just go to Tucson? How regularly do these things get scheduled?

I'm thinking about going to Tucson in October to see PRSh. My parents have a place down there. I'd much rather wait to see if a meet and greet pops up in the midwest before then.

Every two years in Stevensville....what are you doing next weekend?

Or by appointment through a dealer of your choice (but that's the expensive option).

Every two years in Stevensville....what are you doing next weekend?

Or by appointment through a dealer of your choice (but that's the expensive option).

Ha! I have a military obligation, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure I could get in some serious doo doo if I try to call in sick.

The worst part is: I was this close > || to going to Moore music in Evansville, IN last fall, when he was there. I had something going on either the next day or earlier that day and I wussed out.

I knew it was a mistake not to go.

You should move to England - the seems to be here every six months or so. As long as you can talk about the weather (our favourite pastime) you'll be fine.

Navy? Maybe his tribute band is more like this:

Hey I heard your new tune on soundcloud Les! I wanted to comment but I couldn't figure out how to do it on mobile. i've listened to it a couple times already at the gym.

Ha! I have a military obligation, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure I could get in some serious doo doo if I try to call in sick.

Dear Sirs,

Please excuse Elliot from his previously scheduled military appearance this weekend. His uncle Paul is in town, and Elliot always comes down with severe GAS after those visits.

Thank you.

Signed,

Elliot's mother

Hey I heard your new tune on soundcloud Les! I wanted to comment but I couldn't figure out how to do it on mobile. i've listened to it a couple times already at the gym.

Wow! I’m honored (and humbled) that you like any of my work! Thanks!

Do it! I've seen and met Paul twice now. He's unbelievably personable in the sessions and incredibly gracious with his time. I'm not being hyperbolic. The guy is the founder and leader of an innovative and successful company in a tough industry and he shares his thoughts and knowledge, and generally shoots the breeze with his end customers for hours. Who does that in ANY industry?

Back