Goat-N-Gitter's Original Music

goat-n-gitter

Dismembered
I've been in a number of bands over the years, and made a couple of albums worth of original music.
Rather than continuing to stick things up piecemeal, I thought I would make my own thread and link to my soundcloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/goat-n-gitter

There are two main projects on there -
1. Step, which has more of my harder and more mainstream rock stuff. The band consists of:
Ken Hess - Lead and Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Ken McClung - Drums, Backing Vocals
Mark Charameda - Bass, Acoustic Guitar
Clint Harper - Bass, Backing vocals
Tim Pribish - Bass, Backing Vocals
Dave Berry - Keyboards
Tom Berry (me) - Guitars, Bass, Mandolin, Keyboards, Backing vocals

2. Alexander/Berry - more eclectic and experimental stuff. Consisting of:
Lee Alexander - Lead and Backing Vocals, Flute
Tom Berry (me) - Guitars, Bass, Mandolin, Keyboards, Backing vocals, Drum Programming
Ken McClung - Drums, Backing Vocals
Mark Charameda - Bass, Acoustic Guitar
Dave Berry - Keyboards

All but a couple of tracks from both of these groups were recorded by me at my home studio, which has evolved from 8 track analog through 1 and then 2 Roland VS-880s, and then several iterations of computer based recorders.

I only joined the ranks of PRS owners/fans in November of 2014, so the preceding material was done on other instruments. I have been working on several new tracks, so look for new PRS content from me soon.

I hope you enjoy at least some of this and I would love to hear your feedback.
Thanks for listening!

Tom

Tom, I took some to listen through everything yesterday. Really enjoyed it. The Step tunes are more "my speed", but I really liked the Alexander/Berry stuff too. I think I liked the vox better on the A/B tunes. I could listen to all off this again though!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to check it out Bodia! I really appreciate it.

Tom

Back