Getting an Archon 25 plum!!

Deedsoftommy

I ♡ chip's n' salsa.
Before I get the Archon 25 plum. I know it's a limited edition.........and that's all I know. What is the true reasoning for these specific colors???? To bring in a new season, Spring, Summer? Or could it a Doug Sewell tone shaping secret????????

Definitely has more mojo than boring black and looks like it would match your outfit. Which is nice.
:)

Archons with something other than the traditional black Tolex are indicative of people who are brighter, much more charming, more creative, and have a bigger...uh...what's that thing about the words you know?

archon2.jpg

Congrats!!! The purple Archons are very cool.

For some reason, old Archon Plums on Reverb/eBay always seem cheaper.

Must be people think they've become Prunes. But I bet they keep you nice and regular...

For some reason, old Archon Plums on Reverb/eBay always seem cheaper.

Must be people think they've become Prunes. But I bet they keep you nice and regular...

If by "nice and regular" you mean shredded, yes, yes they do! \m/

Archons with something other than the traditional black Tolex are indicative of people who are brighter, much more charming, more creative, and have a bigger...uh...what's that thing about the words you know?

archon2.jpg

Congrats!!! The purple Archons are very cool.
You must mean a bigger "income"!

C6csKnOU4AAXblP.jpg:small
It has arrived!!!! For 13/25 watts, it sounds gewwwwwwwd! And it's LOUD I was hoping it would be a little quieter but I'LL TAKE IT without complaining! !! Now I just have to place it in my living room :)

Last edited:
Congrats on the amp! Be careful... it will rock it's way right off that amp tower!

We have a rule here that anyone who has two Archons has to post clips so we can make sure they are metal enough. If not, they have to sell one at wholesale to a fellow forum member. Please comply with this rule as soon as possible. Thank you.

Back