Fun Stuff Re: My Son’s Band

Congrats!

Interesting: If your son is in an ad endorsing Fender, that should give you a bit more insight into the relative profitability artists get when endorsing stuff that the most of rest of the members here can only guess at...

Congrats!

Interesting: If your son is in an ad endorsing Fender, that should give you a bit more insight into the relative profitability artists get when endorsing stuff that the most of rest of the members here can only guess at...

I think for some the motivation is having a great personal relationship with the folks who work at the company whose gear they use.

Last edited:
Thanks on behalf of Jamie!

WOndered what was up as we haven’t heard much from you on his band lately. Cool to see his band get a high profile shout out like Green Day

Sometimes I feel like I'm that dad-brag guy who does way too much vicarious living. :eek:

So I try to keep things contained, but sometimes I get excited and become an info sieve.

Last edited:
Congrats! Wow that’s more musical success than I can even dream about. I release songs on iTunes and Spotify as a hobby, but this is something else altogether. Salute!

Congrats! Wow that’s more musical success than I can even dream about. I release songs on iTunes and Spotify as a hobby, but this is something else altogether. Salute!

Making music is great regardless of commercial success!

I’ve been in the advertising music business for a long time; Jamie was coming up with parts for my national TV ad tracks when he was a freshman in high school! But he’s accomplished a lot since, much more than I ever will!

Making music is great regardless of commercial success!

I’ve been in the advertising music business for a long time; Jamie was coming up with parts for my national TV ad tracks when he was a freshman in high school! But he’s accomplished a lot since, much more than I ever will!

The creative process of making music is self-fulfilling. It only needs to be profitable when you need it to pay the bills!

The children are our future!!:D

Back