ysmth

Hi all

In 2016, I released an album with my band www.blackmountrise.ch. The fundament of each song (drums, bass, rhythm guitar) was recorded live in one huge room. Clean guitars and all the leads, as well as vocals, were added later. I almost exclusively used PRS guitars for the record. My main guitar was an SC245 and an SC58. A Custom 22 and Custom 24 just sounded better for some passages... The only exception was a Fender Telecaster for one of the more "twangie" rhythm parts and a Taylor acoustic (yeah, still saving up).

So if you're interested please check it out, we just put the whole album on youtube:

Thanks for listening :cool:

Hi all

In 2016, I released an album with my band www.blackmountrise.ch. The fundament of each song (drums, bass, rhythm guitar) was recorded live in one huge room. Clean guitars and all the leads, as well as vocals, were added later. I almost exclusively used PRS guitars for the record. My main guitar was an SC245 and an SC58. A Custom 22 and Custom 24 just sounded better for some passages... The only exception was a Fender Telecaster for one of the more "twangie" rhythm parts and a Taylor acoustic (yeah, still saving up).

So if you're interested please check it out, we just put the whole album on youtube:

Thanks for listening :cool:
That's pretty awesome. legit studio quality stuff and tight! Nice job!

Back