Friday the 13th PRS

I long for the day when I don't have a pet. I mean, this particular cat made me fall in love with her, and I don't want to see anything happen to her but... Cleaning up hair, liquids, and solids aren't exactly my favorite pastime.

I bought this SE245 from my youngest son, who was born on Friday the 13th, so I think this one counts. It’s undertaking a pickup transformation now, so final pics will come today. But here it is, face down on the operating table, waiting for Dr. Frankenstein to bring the lightning.
As posted elsewhere...

se245pup.jpg

I bought this SE245 from my youngest son, who was born on Friday the 13th, so I think this one counts. It’s undertaking a pickup transformation now, so final pics will come today. But here it is, face down on the operating table, waiting for Dr. Frankenstein to bring the lightning.
As posted elsewhere...

se245pup.jpg

That most certainly counts!

Paid $250 for mine, with a repaired neck and Seymour Duncans plus the stock pickups. Sold the originals for $25, sold the Duncans and bought different Duncans and now it's the bees knees. Pearly Gates in the bridge, Jazz in the neck. The Jazz is too clean for me and eventually will be replaced with a USA VB, when I find a good deal. Cheapest Les Paul ever.

Paid $250 for mine, with a repaired neck and Seymour Duncans plus the stock pickups. Sold the originals for $25, sold the Duncans and bought different Duncans and now it's the bees knees. Pearly Gates in the bridge, Jazz in the neck. The Jazz is too clean for me and eventually will be replaced with a USA VB, when I find a good deal. Cheapest Les Paul ever.

You talkin' about a 245?

Can you guess which 245 my wife and daughter thinks is nicer? Phone camera sucks, sorry. The one on the right is named after a man named Ted and sports a 10 top. The ladies in the house think the SE is much better looking.

20171015_122045_zpspfqwojic.jpg

Back