Forum Truss Rod Cover

I don't know if we will make deadline but I am going to try and sit down with my designer and make something happen.

Hey Jesse- If you need more time, I'd be happy to keep this going a while longer. We've had so many cool ideas, I don't want to stamp it out over some arbitrary deadline.

This goes for anyone else interested in participating. Chime in here or drop me a PM if you need more time.

The Paisley design is definately cool, my favourite so far. If the design can be translated onto an actual TRC it works for me but i'm just wondering if the actual background paisley is strong enough or if it'll be too faint for the machinery that'll do the job?

Just messed around with the design a little to adjust the text and a little mess around with the bird to make it more striking. Feel free to ignore, lol! :)

I've done a mock up of how the original design may look on a guitar...

8520147010_0bc5d8a146_b.jpg

8520147006_7a68948256.jpg

Love it!!

Hey Jesse- If you need more time, I'd be happy to keep this going a while longer. We've had so many cool ideas, I don't want to stamp it out over some arbitrary deadline.

This goes for anyone else interested in participating. Chime in here or drop me a PM if you need more time.

Thanks Shawn.

Let's see what I can make happen before the 8th and go from there.

I think when you're ready to finally narrow it down, the forum moderators/PRS company should choose a few designs as the "finalists" and let the forum vote on which one they want to choose.

TRC-3_zpsd2399a6e.png

TRC-4_zps5b999e97.png

This last one in my favorite.

It's simple, tells several stories, and reflects the spirit of this community.

TRC-5_zps24711ce8.png

Last edited:
Wow! You guys have been busy.

I'm definitely a buyer regardless of final design, but this one has tickled my fancy most

You guys are freakin' creative. Keep it up!

Wow! You guys have been busy.

I'm definitely a buyer regardless of final design, but this one has tickled my fancy most

You guys are freakin' creative. Keep it up!

This one is my favorite as well, and I'd commit to buy several. I wouldn't be interested in any TRC that couldn't be identified as a "Forum related item" without "insider knowledge" no matter how nice the other designs were.

This is rad, I dig it.
Lots of great designs here folk's.

TRC-4_zps5b999e97.png

In the near future with tech increasing, you will be able to turn a dial on your guitar to change the cover on your TRC to whatever designs you have on the SD card that inserts from behind the headstock :D

Right now, I really only need one TRC. The rest of my guitars have the original PRS Forum TRCs already (I hoarded a few back then :biggrin: )
My question is, will there be TRCs made to fit the SE size? I think that would be of interest to a few of us here.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;56883 said:
TRC-3_zpsd2399a6e.png

TRC-4_zps5b999e97.png

This last one in my favorite.

It's simple, tells several stories, and reflects the spirit of this community.

TRC-5_zps24711ce8.png

I'm a big Poe fan, and these remind me of his work; especially the second one. Cool, Hans. Nice work!

Lloyd

Back