Forum Truss Rod Cover designs and votes

Shawn@PRS

yogi
The time has come to submit your designs and vote for your favorite new Forum Truss Rod Cover design.

Each member is allowed to submit up to two design entries.
Once all designs have been submitted, I'll update the thread to include voting.
Each member is allowed to vote only once.
The design with the most votes wins (Upon PRS approval).
Once the winning design has been chosen, the design becomes property of PRS guitars.
The winning designer will receive 10 truss rod covers (free of charge) for his/her efforts.
The design will be featured in a one-time-only limited production run of truss rod covers.
Once the initial run has been produced, it will not be reproduced at a later time.
The winning truss rod cover will be available for pre-order for $20 + $5 domestic shipping.
International shipping charges will be determined on a case by case basis.
Final purchases will be made after the covers have been produced and they are ready to ship
Only those who commit to the pre-order are guaranteed a truss rod cover for purchase.
A separate thread will be started for pre-order commitments.
The voting will be opened for several weeks.
I will give a "last call" notice before the conclusion of the contest.

I think that about covers it (no pun intended), but please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,

9BirdsFpaisley2.jpg

This one is supposed to be a guitar body made from a bird and a moon (crescent) with the f hole f…

BirdMoonf2.jpg

Last edited:
Man, its going to be tough to narrow mine down to 2. When do you need the official entry by? (I will come back and edit this post with my design choice)

Weird, because my place of work usually blocks everything interesting (I can no longer access The Gear Page, for example), but I can see rugerpc's pictures! Obviously the domain hasn't hit any of the blacklist hot buttons yet...

Weird, because my place of work usually blocks everything interesting (I can no longer access The Gear Page, for example), but I can see rugerpc's pictures! Obviously the domain hasn't hit any of the blacklist hot buttons yet...
Same here. Anything from photobucket or imgur or anything good really gets blocked but I can see these!

let's get this thing moving people. we're not buying a condominium here, it's just a truss rod cover!

Love the desgin will this be put on wood like the last ones?

Ok well after my poll looks like these are the choices even though it was really close and my favorite didn't win:mad: Haha, I will submit these two designs...
I probably would have stuffed the ballot box so my favourite would get submitted.
Thanks for giving us some more choices for the official vote.

Back