Forum Guitar Poll #1 - the secret sauce.

Is the Secret Sauce enough for you to identify a valid "Forum Guitar"

• Yes. I can live with that.

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, It doesn't work for me.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that that would dilute the notion of them all being “Forum Guitars”, but yes, every batch of 10 could have it’s own specs (and it’s own price point) if they were different.

I think it’s way too early to talk about specs or specific models, but I’m pretty sure we won’t be able to get anything that was a special Experience build. But when we do get to talking about models, I will ask.
Cool man, just thinking it might be easier if there were a couple of different models to choose from.

You're right, it would detract from them being a "Forum Guitar"

I have to chime in that at this point it comes down to specs.

Also, couldn't we just do our own TRC and limit the number we produce to the number of guitars? Sure they can be moved around but its an easy enough (and visual enough) appointment that could be added "after production"

I have to chime in that at this point it comes down to specs.

Also, couldn't we just do our own TRC and limit the number we produce to the number of guitars? Sure they can be moved around but its an easy enough (and visual enough) appointment that could be added "after production"
Along those lines I was wondering what the rules for PTC mods are. Maybe Skitchy could take a wood burning iron to them. :eek:. Something like this (okay, maybe not exactly that) would allow any forum m more from SE to Collection grade to participate for as little as the price of the "PTC Forum Mod", whatever that would be.

Is it one of those things where we all vote on it and contribute to the design in an act of good faith and thinking of the goodwill of others but in the end only the top 1% of income makers can afford it? Or am I thinking of something else? :D Lol
To this point, a Forum SE like the recent small run of Ebony and Trampas Holcombs might be kinda cool...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back