Focusrite + Eventide

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
I'm on Focusrite's email list and received an email today that they are offering, with their partner, Eventide, a FREE download of Eventide's 2016 Stereo Room plug-in, worth $200 until the end of September. Since I own the entry level Solo unit(on a budget) but did open an account with them when I bought it and registered it, when I logged into my Focusrite account the offer page was right there, with the license and key. So you'll need to create an account with Eventide and, of course, have a known, good working iLOK License Account too. Then it's a matter of activating the license in iLOK, downloading the plug-in, having the correct destination folder, etc. Anyone that's done this knows the drill. Working great in my Ableton Live 9. This all worked for me. Give it a try.

Enjoy~!

Nice! I am going to have to check that out too, just got a 2i2 a couple months ago. Thanks for sharing!

I grabbed this deal last week. It's a very nice sounding reverb, without being overly complex or fussy to use. You don't need Lexicon or Focusrite hardware to be able to use it. Go for it - you won't be sorry.

Last edited:
Back