Flame is lame

Spikedog007 said:
cwhenke said:
The temporary "11top" made joining worth the price of admission.

This whole thread really made me laugh! I'm hoping it was all in good fun.
There is NO doubt about it. We love Steve a great deal. he is a dear friend to many of us. I think James (AKA Jester) might end up with a dead horses head in his bed but yes, it was all in good fun.

Hans said:
Spikedog007 said:
cwhenke said:
The temporary "11top" made joining worth the price of admission.

This whole thread really made me laugh! I'm hoping it was all in good fun.
There is NO doubt about it. We love Steve a great deal. he is a dear friend to many of us. I think James (AKA Jester) might end up with a dead horses head in his bed but yes, it was all in good fun.

Well in that case...

May I have your attention please?

May I have your attention please?

So won't the real 11top please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!

Uh, were gonna have a problem here...

:mrgreen:

Hans said:
markie said:
I believe that the real 11top has officially arrived to the Forum :D :D

Prove it!

crazycats.gif

Steve,

I must say I am shocked and, yes, hurt by the accusation in your signature. Not only is it patently untrue, but it is in clear violation of Sections 1 and 3 of the Offical Forum Rules to which you/I expressly agreed and consented when you/I registered your username.

Remove the offending text immediately, or I warn you, I will be forced to call Hans and request that you be banned.

James

PS: Just messing with you again, welcome to the forum Buddy :mrgreen:

Jester said:
Steve,

I must say I am shocked and, yes, hurt by the accusation in your signature. Not only is it patently untrue, but it is in clear violation of Sections 1 and 3 of the Offical Forum Rules to which you/I expressly agreed and consented when you/I registered your username.

Remove the offending text immediately, or I warn you, I will be forced to call Hans and request that you be banned.

James

PS: Just messing with you again, welcome to the forum Buddy :mrgreen:

Duly noted. Sig corrected. ;)

All humor aside (as if), it does raise an interesting question in my mind. Has there ever been an opaque Private Stock? If not, could there be and what would it look like?

First one that comes in mind is a silver singlecut with a humbucker/P90 configuration and a rosewood neck IIRC...

Tone-wise, also...I used to sell PRS guitars and had a few different customers swear by the fullness of tone on the "solid" colors, as opposed to the figured tops...I guess one way to tell is A/B two exact model guitars , except for the finish...? A few of those were bolts and they really chimed beautifully...Could have been just the right combination of everything.
Of course, I just acquired a Seafoam swamp 513, and she really is beautiful!!!!!

Back