First world guitar problems

Well, there have been guitarists in Africa who've had to keep cleaning their strings because they couldn't get replacements where they live.
There you go - that's one! I've seen a video of a guy in Africa or maybe Haiti who played a one-string guitar and was actually an amazing musician with it. I have to assume he became a one-string guitarist because that's all he could get, and then maybe he found his style with that and stayed with it even if he later had more options available. So that's 2!

But I have YET to see anything expressed as a problem or a dilemma on any guitar forum that I would consider anything other than first world and more often than not, very affluent first world. And in the world of PRS collectors, that's at least doubly true...

-Ray

There you go - that's one! I've seen a video of a guy in Africa or maybe Haiti who played a one-string guitar and was actually an amazing musician with it. I have to assume he became a one-string guitarist because that's all he could get, and then maybe he found his style with that and stayed with it even if he later had more options available.

That guy is awesome! I was addicted to watching his stuff for a while.

Back