First PRS, now with pictures

smigarc

As requested, here she is. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the bridge pickup--I'm used to more standard humbuckers--but the more I play, the more I like it. I can get similar amounts of dirt but with a clarity that I haven't experienced before. But I love this guitar.
-David
YPD2q2j.jpg

hWj4s7j.jpg

That’s about the most pleasing pick guard shape in my mind.

Love the finish!

Enjoy the heck out it!!

There’s an S2 nearby me, in the same finish, I’m gonna have to go and have another look.:D

I have one exactly like it and love it. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! It’s light as a feather, sounds unique and glorious, and the satin finish feels oh so good.

Velicious!!!
Charcoal satin is so Bada$$ on these (and the single cuts).

I really don't know why but I'm kind of drawn to this model. I would buy one on the spot if it had prs trem. I still might end up with one though.

both those pieces of equipment look amazing, excellent job, fun o_O I played that tweaker amp, in guitar Center for two hours, I liked it a lot I almost bought it. the name says it all tone after tone after tone after tone tweak. for the money it seems like a must buy, super excellent value. but once I played the Marshall JVM 215C it slightly out edged the tweaker, for a Plexi tone that my brain was craving.
I also considered the vela strongly,very nice guitar, but the Revernd Billy Corgan P90 won that competition. the genius of the Rev. guitar is the bass contour or bass rolloff pot, I can't believe other guitar manufacturers don't copy that feature I love it.
Paul Reed Smith should consider throwing that feature on some particular model of guitar to test the waters.

The curve of the horns with the curve of the pickguard are especially nice. Rock that mutha!

Back