First PRS NGD finally

Dude that thing is smoking hot. If that's from Brian's, I was looking at that same guitar for a while. Looking at those pictures, I'm a little regretful that I went in a different direction. Holy cow!

Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!!!

Dude that thing is smoking hot. If that's from Brian's, I was looking at that same guitar for a while. Looking at those pictures, I'm a little regretful that I went in a different direction. Holy cow!

Elliot,
Thank you. I'm really enjoying it. Sounds so amazing.
I got it from a guy on Reverb, I maid him an offer and was actually shocked when he accepted it but so glade he did.

That's 100% classic PRS right there.

Thank you,
This one reminded me of the first PRS I got to play in the early 90's at a shop. I was checking out LP's when the guy at the shop said if it was my money I would be buying on of these, and handed me a PRS Custom in VY and that was the last time I really wanted a LP again, though I didn't have the cash for either.

Quick question for everyone. So this guitar is in great shape for a 21 year old guitar, the only major issue being the serial # and "10" on the back of the headstock is some what hard to make out almost like someone took the gold color out of it but it left a faint shadow (hard to descried see pic). Not really a huge deal, I'm not trying to sell it and I already know that it is a 10 top and that the date and serial number are correct as I have the hang tag and checked in rear pickup cavity. I called PTC just to check and Sean was great got right back to me with a price that wasn't to bad considering that he said they would not only rewrite the # but also re clear the headstock. Now my question is if it was your guitar would you pay the money to ship it to them and have it done? Go buy a gold sharpie paint pen (Sean told me that is what they use) and just rewrite it yourself as it is the correct info. Or not worry about it and just play the thing!!!

463bd2dc-0eb7-4aa0-b44f-76604135741c.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the help. That's kinda what I was thinking, just needed someone to tell me to put the marker down! So thanks again

Quick question for everyone. So this guitar is in great shape for a 21 year old guitar, the only major issue being the serial # and "10" on the back of the headstock is some what hard to make out almost like someone took the gold color out of it but it left a faint shadow (hard to descried see pic). Not really a huge deal, I'm not trying to sell it and I already know that it is a 10 top and that the date and serial number are correct as I have the hang tag and checked in rear pickup cavity. I called PTC just to check and Sean was great got right back to me with a price that wasn't to bad considering that he said they would not only rewrite the # but also re clear the headstock. Now my question is if it was your guitar would you pay the money to ship it to them and have it done? Go buy a gold sharpie paint pen (Sean told me that is what they use) and just rewrite it yourself as it is the correct info. Or not worry about it and just play the thing!!!

IMG_1368-X2.png

I would leave it as is. Just play it and enjoy it, especially since you have the paperwork etc. and you know the numbers are right and match. My $.02

Back