First PRS NGD finally

Imgettingcloser

Well finally took delivery of my first new to me PRS CU22 on Tuesday. It's a 1996 10 top hard tail in vintage yellow with birds. It is in amazing condition for a 21 year old guitar. Just needed a light fret level,re crown and polish. Took care of that this weekend and she plays just like any other PRS I've played...amazing. This was a gift to me for my 40th birthday. Now saving up for my 45th birthday.;)

c6150daf-d512-4593-89ce-0a5470229310.jpg

IMG_1396-L.jpg

IMG_1389-L.jpg

IMG_1394-L.jpg

IMG_1390-L.jpg

IMG_1385-L.jpg

IMG_1392-L.jpg

IMG_1386-L.jpg

IMG_1384-L.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday!

Might want to set something aside for your 41st birthday, PRS NGDs can become addicting.

Just ask MAPete.

Because sometimes I just can't leave things alone, I asked the seller if he knew this was a stop tail and not a tremolo. His response was "I did not know. Thanks for telling me. Bought for my son that almost never used." Not sure I have the heart to tell him his "letter of authenticity" mislabels the guitar also...The Party's Over for me on this one...my spidey senses are all a-tingling

Did they not go through? Cause I can see them.

Not showing up for me...I'll reboot and see if that works.

Edit: still not coming through for me...anybody?

Last edited:
THAT'S a proper first PRS. :cool: And with wings...:D Congrats and welcome to the addiction hotline, online edition.

Thank you everyone. I don't know which I'm happier about, getting the guitar or getting the pics to work...... yeah no definitely getting the guitar:D

Back