Favorite flame top

This is the one I aspire to. Perfect.

000.jpg
Oh I like that. I had a Santana 2 and still fancy a Santana 1 and that looks lovely.

If BZF means what I think it does, good luck getting it out of Japan unless it's already got CITES paperwork. Super looking guitar though.

Holy schmokes! The flame on the 594 is especially nice! Any wider and it’ll be a quilted top!

Was that your build or a dealer build?

Holy schmokes! The flame on the 594 is especially nice! Any wider and it’ll be a quilted top!

Was that your build or a dealer build?
Dealer build - World Guitars - my wife surprised me with it for Christmas in 2016. Terrific guitar that gave me serious gas for other 594s. I placed my own build back in Nov for a P245T with PV neck carve. I didn’t want the larger SC594 body and they wouldn’t do a 594 scale length without and up charge so I kept it at 245.

I should clarify - I’m referring to the Laguna 594. The Dirty Blonde was ordered by Willcutt and has a BRW neck. Up for sale to help fund my own build.

Pernambuco! Celtic knots! Outside of the Collection series!

Now that’s gotta be the desert island peach of the lot!
Also has some koa binding, rings and knobs - a must for every Koa addict like me! My first electric PS :) I have a picture of me with PRSh and this guitar. He signed the case since the guitar was already signed :)

If I were you I’d hold on to that guitar like a bulldog. Meaning the pernie with the double Paul signature.

Back