Factory Tours - Guitars for Purchase?

Various employees lead the factory tours, so we have to be mindful of the production schedule when pulling people way from their normal jobs. We simply don't have the extra manpower needed to offer more than 4 tours a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 AM and 1 PM.

I am available for hire. I can probably walk through the factory two, maybe even three times in a week. That makes six or seven tours!

That's a great idea, and gave me another.

He's only 7 (this will be a gift for his 8th birthday). He already plays, I bought him a cheap-o starter guitar for his 7th birthday. So, I could easily pull some slight-of-hand. I could get the guitar and bring it with me, then give it to him there. He'd just assume it was from the factory...I would not have to lie!

Wow. You are a cool uncle. I wish somebody had given me a starter guitar when I was 7. Ummm, I'm only about 30 years older, I'm sure my parents would let you adopt me. I hear you are taking applications from multiple forum members. I will add mine on to the stack. Thank you.

I am sure your nephew's mind will be blown if someone hands him that guitar at the factory... Especially if its his favorite color or has his name on it (or something like that). He will probably doubly appreciate the memory if you repeat it later on when he is a teenager.

Back