ExperiencePRS Dreams

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
It's not usual for me to have dreams about being at ExperiencePRS. Like most dreams, some aspects are true to life, others not so much.

Last night, I dreamt I was at Experience again. There was one point at which I was talking to someone I knew at the factory - no one I actually no, no one I recognized as someone who actually works there, but I "knew" he did. Later, I had to negotiate past the line for a performance to get to my desk, which included me have to excuse myself to cut through the line past Bernie Marsden. At one point, I was talking to PRSh while holding a signed pic of him and one of the artists. A young woman came up gushing praise at him and asking him for an autograph. He looked at me and I handed him a retractable Sharpie. Why retractable? I've taken Sharpies there, but never retractable. It was just a ridiculous detail. Anyway, Paul took the pen and took my picture to sign. I said, "Paul, sign for her. I already have stuff signed by you." He stopped in the middle of writing his name, looked and me and smirked, then finished signing his name and wrote DUPLICATE underneath it and started laughing.

I woke up and started walking to the bathroom. I suddenly stopped and said, "Why would I have a desk at PRS?"

Yeah, that was my takeaway.

Back