Experience PRS 2018 / June 8-9, 2018 - General Registration Now Open!

Registered...there’s a prize for the first forum registration...right?

Registered...Probably skip the HGI and stay at the Courtyard around the corner(I'm a Marriott member, so I'll use my points;))

It looks like this
Lo8B0vj.jpg

So silly question, trying to figure out whether there is a chance of getting Paul to sign a guitar:

PRS says that they ask that we leave our guitars at home, and that Paul will not be signing guitars, but they will have backplates on sale, etc:

We will have backplates available for sale onsite in our "West Street East" accessory store and, if time permits, Paul will be available to sign these instead.

But then they go on to say for the Sig Club Cocktail hour there is a designated time slot for Paul to sign stuff. No definition of "one item":

Paul has set aside three 30 minute autograph sessions during the event for Sig Club members only. Paul will sign one item for each guest that this time allows.

and

Q. Will I be able to get Paul Smith's autograph?

A. Signature Club Members ONLY will have a designated time slot for Paul to sign one item of your choice. Please refer to the schedule of events for these times.

So can Sig Club folks get PRSh's signature on anything, including a guitar? And they are just trying to limit the entire crowd from dragging guitars around?

Or is it a case of no-one gets their guitar signed, no matter what?

Backplates being signed is nice, but really I'd like a guitar to be signed by PRSh for it to mean anything to me.

Backplates being signed is nice, but really I'd like a guitar to be signed by PRSh for it to mean anything to me.

Pretty sure they want you to leave your guitars at home, as they have in the past.

My SCHBII doesn't have a backplate, but I was able to nave Paul sign it at an event at Brian's Guitars. I highly recommend visiting Brian's.

Who the heck remembers their signature club member number?!? Is it required?
I used to. But I let it lapse last year so I got a new one.. Fortunately the new card was still in my wallet.

Back