Experience PRS 2018 / June 8-9, 2018 - General Registration Now Open!

There is no experience like the "Experience". I haven't missed one, my wife's missed only one. We still talk about them after all these years. Our friends are envious of the people we've met, and stories of the concerts. We play them on youtube, and they comment "You were there for that?" Yeah. It's that good.

There is no experience like the "Experience". I haven't missed one, my wife's missed only one. We still talk about them after all these years. Our friends are envious of the people we've met, and stories of the concerts. We play them on youtube, and they comment "You were there for that?" Yeah. It's that good.

My wife teased me for years because I texted her from the first Experience and said, "I've found my people."

She finally made it to Experience five years later, teased me a bit for all the people I talked to, then during a break at one of the concerts, she said, "No wonder you love this so much."

btw, forgot to mention, which may be useful for folks registering for the first time:

When I registered, I didn't see an option for "and here is my guest". It took me a while to realize that I had to register my wife separately, using the "Signature Club Member guest" option.

So just in case you think you automatically get a guest...make sure to register them discretely. (And maybe discreetly if you want it to be a surprise...)

That's what I'm talking about. It's the forum members who step up and make things special.
Kudos to JFB on that one!

I appreciate the kind words. Of course very little compares to the hospitality of the JustFam.

On a side note, I was contacted about making a new round of Forum branded shirts for this year's Experience. If this is something you want I am happy to make something.

I appreciate the kind words. Of course very little compares to the hospitality of the JustFam.

On a side note, I was contacted about making a new round of Forum branded shirts for this year's Experience. If this is something you want I am happy to make something.

Sigh....wish I could be there.

Back