Experience PRS 2013! Save The Date!

I've never heard of JJ Grey and Mofro. Apparantly I'm old. :bawling:

Looking forward to checking out the tune when I get home. Can't get to it from work.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;89868 said:
I've never heard of JJ Grey and Mofro. Apparantly I'm old. :bawling:

You're not old, I've never heard of them either but hey - any member of the PRS family is a weclomed preformer by me. Seems to have a cool vibe from the quick clip I checked out...

I saw JJ Grey and Mofro open for the Allman Brothers in 2007 at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh. They started about 6pm with the sun still shining bright on the stage and only a small crowd there. I thought they were great. I looked them up and ordered their CD. I'm looking forward to their show.

I saw JJ Grey and Mofro open for the Allman Brothers in 2007 at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh. They started about 6pm with the sun still shining bright on the stage and only a small crowd there. I thought they were great. I looked them up and ordered their CD. I'm looking forward to their show.

Awesome - apparently they are using the new S2 line of guitars so itll be cool to see them live.

Two words come to mind when I listen to J.J. Grey's music, "AM Gold!" His music sounds like what one would expect to hear on AM radio in the late sixties/early seventies. He has this Mowton meets Stax meets the swamp kind of sound that brings back a lot of great memories while simultaneously giving us something new to buy.

"Hide & Seek"

Last edited by a moderator:
The first email I received last year indicating the details was on 8/29. We are getting very, very close.
Damn, I thought they announced the artists before that. I don't care either way. I saw the announcement of JJ & Mofro(who I hadn't heard of), anything with that kinda groove I'm down with it. I just want info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting anxious.

Damn, I thought they announced the artists before that. I don't care either way. I saw the announcement of JJ & Mofro(who I hadn't heard of), anything with that kinda groove I'm down with it. I just want info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting anxious.

I got an email last year on 8/9 listing the headliners and listing some of the other performers. The details came out later in the 8/29 email.

I got an email last year on 8/9 listing the headliners and listing some of the other performers. The details came out later in the 8/29 email.

Ok cool. I might have just stopped looking through my old mail when I seen the 8/29. I know we are close. Can't wait.

So has PRS sent out the actual detailed schedule of events email yet? Where they have specific times of everything, map of grounds, etc? I haven't gotten anything like that yet.

Back