Experience PRS 2013! Save The Date!

I can't wait ,last year was my first year. Saturday only, way too much to do for a one day visit. So this year I signed up for the Signature club and will there on all 3 says. My wife is coming with me. Will I be able to bring her to the Signature Club event on Thursday without her being a SC member?

From what I was told from PRS Customer Support (They are Very Nice BTW), you will be able to sign her up as a guest and bring her along. Remember, early registration for the event since you are a Sig member is this Friday.

Oh yea, welcome to the Forums!! :wave:

I can't wait ,last year was my first year. Saturday only, way too much to do for a one day visit. So this year I signed up for the Signature club and will there on all 3 says. My wife is coming with me. Will I be able to bring her to the Signature Club event on Thursday without her being a SC member?

Yes, you'll be able to bring her to the Sig Club event. I did just that last year.

Uh, with my wife, not yours...

Thanks for the info. She still needs to register herself for the other 2 days? Last year we registered individually.

I'm pretty sure once you have a badge you're good all weekend. If you have the Sig badge from Thursday, no need to register for Friday and Saturday. :D

This could get complicated. I may be combining EXP PRS with a trip to Russia to see my son. Trying to return from St Petersburg on Thursday.

This could get complicated. I may be combining EXP PRS with a trip to Russia to see my son. Trying to return from St Petersburg on Thursday.

His name is Bill, and he's The International Man of Mystery.....and Guitars.

Thanks for the info. She still needs to register herself for the other 2 days? Last year we registered individually.

I'm pretty sure once you have a badge you're good all weekend. If you have the Sig badge from Thursday, no need to register for Friday and Saturday. :D

Yup. One badge. If she is registered as a guest for Thursday night, she will be admitted all weekend.

I would like to register for this event. Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

Question, roughly what time will the Thursday signature club event start?do I need to get a hotel room for Wednesday night too?probably around a 3 to 4 hour drive. Last year was my first and only there on Saturday. Is Thursday all day or is it an evening thing?

Question, roughly what time will the Thursday signature club event start?do I need to get a hotel room for Wednesday night too?probably around a 3 to 4 hour drive. Last year was my first and only there on Saturday. Is Thursday all day or is it an evening thing?

Evening only :) I believe around 5pm start time.

Last year, you could pick up registration materials at 4, the sales floor opened at 6, and the event was at 7, IIRC.

PS Ready For Experience

Wait...they're doing this AGAIN? Maybe they'll get it right one of these years... :evil:

Can't wait...again. I'm already starting to feel the need to hold off on any big purchases so I can save my funds for Experience. I even toyed with the idea of trying to time a PS to pick up there this year, being that I'll turn 50 shortly before the event, but my uncertainty is too strong to commit to it!

But since our illustrious Hans turns 40 right after, hopefully I can get a picture with him so Mrs. Hans can see how far downhill the next decade may go...

I've already started planning my food stops on the way...

That is exactly what I'm trying to do. It's on order so we will see if it will work out.

Be neat to see it on my dealers table (and hopefully no one within earshot dissing it) :>)

Mike

Back