EXPERIENCE 2018

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey ya'll!

The Brian's Guitars crew will be at Experience next weekend and we are looking forward to it! I'll use this thread to post some photos etc. along the way. Be sure to stop by our table and say hello.

We will be staying at the HGI Annapolis. If we have any PRS in stock at the shop that you would like to see and can meet up at one of the hotels, lets us know! I have room in the car to bring a few extra pieces down and would be happy to let you check them out while we are down there. I won't be traveling with an amp, so if anyone wants to give something a serious tryout...you may want to bring a small amp or headphone amp with you.

Just shoot me a message ASAP to let me know and Ill save room in the car. See you all soon!

I probably have a couple more spots left in the car folks - let me know!

So great to see a lot of you guys again and meet a lot of you! Thanks for checking out the table and thanks for the kind words about the shop. We had about 30 guitars at the table this weekend and almost got absolutely cleaned out. PRS is at the top of their game and it shows. We hope you all had a great time!

Here are some of the pieces that survived the weekend and will be arriving here soon. Also, get those Special SH orders in...the line is going to get long!

Private Stock SC 594 Platinum Smoked Burst, Figured Korina body
IMG_6483.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

Experience Limited 2018 Paul's Guitar
Specs: Maple top, mahogany back, 22 fret, 25” scale length mahogany neck with Ziricote fretboard, Brushstroke bird inlays and “pre-factory” small eagle headstock inlay, PRS patented Gen III Tremolo, PRS Phase III locking tuners, hardshell case

Neck Profile: Pattern

Pickups and Electronics: TCI treble and bass pickups, volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle pickup switch and two mini-toggle coil tap switches

Finish: Black Gold Nitro

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

Brian G., good seeing you, my dude. And thank you for letting us use a bit of your space on Friday to keep the shirts safe. Congrats on another stellar Experience! KILLIN' IT!

Incredible selection as always!
Thanks for the cool Santana, candy and laughs.
Congrats on a successful PRSX (well earned)!!

Brian G., good seeing you, my dude. And thank you for letting us use a bit of your space on Friday to keep the shirts safe. Congrats on another stellar Experience! KILLIN' IT!
Incredible selection as always!
Thanks for the cool Santana, candy and laughs.
Congrats on a successful PRSX (well earned)!!
Thanks folks, great times as always!

So great to see a lot of you guys again and meet a lot of you! Thanks for checking out the table and thanks for the kind words about the shop. We had about 30 guitars at the table this weekend and almost got absolutely cleaned out. PRS is at the top of their game and it shows. We hope you all had a great time!

Here are some of the pieces that survived the weekend and will be arriving here soon. Also, get those Special SH orders in...the line is going to get long!

Private Stock SC 594 Platinum Smoked Burst, Figured Korina body
IMG_6483.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

Great seeing you too! Might be my favorite new finish. Put a quilt top, high gloss nitro and...well, never mind:)

Reactions: jfb
Back