Experience 2018 photo thread (unofficial)

I guess that means I won’t get to see them. I’m not joining another social media club, particularly one that you have to log into to see content.
You guys can view pages of people(unless they set to private) without joining?

There she is!

Purple one, back left. While I was pointing to it showing my son the one I was going to buy, Someone grabbed it and bought it....

Luck guy, but now I have money for something else.

41838150985_1e53b7b0c8_b.jpg

I bet ScottR "likes" this post

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally appreciate the talent of the artist...this guitar however, how should I say this politely? Nope, no nice way to say it I just checked...it freaks me the F#@K OUT! I'm not a fan of snakes of any kind. Heck! Thow some 3D friggin spiders on that thing and you have my worst nightmare...on a stick...but hey that's just me...it's most likely the only PRS ever made I can't love...I know I'm a big sissy...dont care...I'm a big girly man that is afraid of spiders and snakes...there I said it, and I'm totally cool with it too. o_O:)

ScottR - snakes are quite rare in the UK and I'd seen one the very morning I saw your post. So I wasn't intending to be mean by posting the snake picture above. Probably not obvious hence the explanation. Best wishes - CW.

Last edited:
Key word. :eek::p

No they're harmless. Normally they'll hide as soon as they're aware someone/thing is there - I think this one thought the grass over its head made it invisible. Our only venomous snake (Adder) is fairly tame compare to the stuff you'll have locally so snakes don't bother me. I always like seeing Grass snakes and normally sneak up to the metal sheet in the picture as it's quite common for there to be one on it. Normally they clear off before I can get a picture though.

I have to say, this MC Escher approach to the birds inlay on the neck is genuinely dazzling in design and concept:

42020440614_3a089e9d95_b.jpg

What guitar sports that wonderful work?

Headstock design is also very creative. Happy to see some free thinking going on!

=K

Thanks, all, for allowing the rest of us to live vicariously!

I tried them. I never had any luck posting pics in threads from iPhone or iPad. Same problem with Flickr. If I can’t upload from my phone and post directly on the forum, it’s worthless to me.

I'm in the same boat. I thought it was just my dumb ass

I share from the Imgur Android app often. When you view the pic in the app, touch the Share icon. Selecting "Copy to clipboard" grabs the direct jpg URL. Then use the little insert image icon here on the forum and paste the URL to imbed it on your post.

The Flickr app does not allow you to embed, which is very annoying. You can only do it from their desktop app, unless something has changed in the last year or so. I gave it up because of this.

No worries brother! I think its a funny forbia. I I apparently inherited it from my father. He shot himself in the leg when he had a snake fall in the boat with him...true story! We laghed about it, he had a very dry wit about him, so the snake fobia isn't isn't the onlt trait I got from him. Thanks for that anyway man.

"The only good snake is a dead one"
~Thomas S. Russell

OBPpJS.jpg
OBjtBK.jpg
3I5N0G.jpg
IgegAz.jpg

F7WwAh.jpg
9awmZN.jpg

4ZJMGs.jpg
tfTKYc.jpg

This was my first Experience and the first time ever that Eddie's had a presence there, I hope I did us justice! It was a awesome meeting everyone, seeing all the guitars, and living "the island life" for a couple days. We got 24 guitars total for the shop and did lumber selection for our Graveyard Ltd as well, I'll definitely post them as we get them in.

THANK YOU to everyone at Paul Reed Smith for having us out and putting this event on. Needless to say, if you're a fan of what they are doing out in Stevensville you need to make it out there at least once.

Thanks, all, for allowing the rest of us to live vicariously!

I share from the Imgur Android app often. When you view the pic in the app, touch the Share icon. Selecting "Copy to clipboard" grabs the direct jpg URL. Then use the little insert image icon here on the forum and paste the URL to imbed it on your post.

The Flickr app does not allow you to embed, which is very annoying. You can only do it from their desktop app, unless something has changed in the last year or so. I gave it up because of this.
It’s a no go with the iOS app. Share-> copy link(is the option)-> paste in the insert image icon here gives you this:
oiqgq

It’s a no go with the iOS app. Share-> copy link(is the option)-> paste in the insert image icon here gives you this:
oiqgq

https://imgur.com/gallery/oiqgq

iOS is lame.

Seriously though, that's the link to a gallery and not to an image. You need to go a level deeper to the actual photo. On Android at least, tap the photo and the screen changes a little bit. That's the actual pic. From there Copy to clipboard grabs the jpg link.

Back