Experience 2018 photo thread (unofficial)

busmarksteve.jpg

blueshirts.jpg

multishirt.jpg

Looks like it was a great time! Thanks to everyone for posting pictures here and on IG for us who couldn’t make it there this year.

Dang, I should have ordered some of those blue shirts! The light and dark blue would have matched my upcoming build :)

Photobucket mobile app hasn’t worked worth a crap for me. I posted a bunch on Instagram too. Be sure to swipe sideways, most have multiple pics.

Photobucket mobile app hasn’t worked worth a crap for me. I posted a bunch on Instagram too. Be sure to swipe sideways, most have multiple pics.

I've been using the imgur mobile app for a couple of moths and I really dig it.
It's much easier for my simple minds ability to adapt to something with the word "App" at the end of it ...

Last edited:
I've been using the imgur mobile app for a couple of moths and I really dig it.
It's much easier for my simple minds ability to adapt to something with the word "App" at the end of it ...
I tried them. I never had any luck posting pics in threads from iPhone or iPad. Same problem with Flickr. If I can’t upload from my phone and post directly on the forum, it’s worthless to me.

I tried them. I never had any luck posting pics in threads from iPhone or iPad. Same problem with Flickr. If I can’t upload from my phone and post directly on the forum, it’s worthless to me.

I'm in the same boat. I thought it was just my dumb ass

Imgur link

This is why I don't usually supply pictures. I didn't even get the beautiful magenta/fuchsia one with which I was so smitten. Rob, did you get a shot of that one? I was in the middle of changing my battery, and it was the first picture as soon as I booted up, so I have no idea what happened to it. I has a sad.

Alternatively, does anyone remember which store had that one? I'll see if I can find it on their website.

Whewwwwwww, that satin Tremonti is Naaaasssttyyy! :)

I think the the magenta/fuchsia one was at Ish guitars. I could be wrong as I wasn't there...but I've watched Instagram, facebook, and this forum wayyyyyy too much in the last few days. :) See link below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj0ssNoghJW/

My wife and I have a bunch of photos on our phones, will sort and upload when I get a chance. Still driving...(well, she is right now obviously).

Man that blows...I'm all Android...my bad. s
Seems like they all of could be a bit more user friendly...or I could be a bit less tech-challenged...nope ain't happinin...

I totally appreciate the talent of the artist...this guitar however, how should I say this politely? Nope, no nice way to say it I just checked...it freaks me the F#@K OUT! I'm not a fan of snakes of any kind. Heck! Thow some 3D friggin spiders on that thing and you have my worst nightmare...on a stick...but hey that's just me...it's most likely the only PRS ever made I can't love...I know I'm a big sissy...dont care...I'm a big girly man that is afraid of spiders and snakes...there I said it, and I'm totally cool with it too. o_O:)

I totally appreciate the talent of the artist...this guitar however, how should I say this politely? Nope, no nice way to say it I just checked...it freaks me the F#@K OUT! I'm not a fan of snakes of any kind. Heck! Thow some 3D friggin spiders on that thing and you have my worst nightmare...on a stick...but hey that's just me...it's most likely the only PRS ever made I can't love...I know I'm a big sissy...dont care...I'm a big girly man that is afraid of spiders and snakes...there I said it, and I'm totally cool with it too. o_O:)

Ummm... this one's for you. Seen this morning walking my dogs. It's a grass snake - about as harmless as the one on the guitar:)

IMG5983.jpg

Last edited:
Back