Experience [2017] 2018

Well, we've succeeded at scaring away any first timers from attending the event! LOL
Not just the first-timers. Unless we can have a designated clothed area...I like you guys, and wouldn't mind getting to know you all better, but...not that much

I'm not sure, but I think...this topic is going... weird o_O:D

The upside here is that with all the doctors and lawyers who play PRS, there will be plenty of "help" on hand for any incidents that may occur.
For those waiting to get "on the table", there will be a roshambo tournament going on side stage A(West lawn)...

Well, that's just great! I figured we were unbeatable this time.

I was unbeaten in high school. At least in games with an opponent.

I'm confused...who fires off the quick response about "beating themselves a lot" in high school if Alan or Sergio doesn't?

That's a good team name. Not as good as The First Place Champions but, still pretty good.

Years ago I worked at a place where our team used Wang computers. They were planning a company picnic and wanted to have each department have team names for competitions. I instantly suggested the Wangs. Someone said, "You couldn't come up with something more inventive than the computers we work on?" I said, "It's not for that - it's to try to make the other teams chant 'Beat those Wangs! Beat those Wangs!'" I was overruled for some reason. (Plus, it shows I've been like this for a long time.)

I'm confused...who fires off the quick response about "beating themselves a lot" in high school if Alan or Sergio doesn't?

The PRS Forum Constitution is unclear on the full line of succession.

I'm game. I beat myself all the time in high school. As a matter of fact, a little earlier this.......nevermind

Well, you've certainly got the constitution and background for it!

When I was in college, I took a comparative literature class about humor. The teacher could not tell a joke to save her life, and she didn't have much of a sense of humor. First class, she said she liked to start each session with a joke. After a couple pretty lame examples, my buddy and I shot our hands up instantly. I think my first offering was "How do you make a dog go meow? You put it in a freezer for three days, then run it through a bandsaw. Mmmeeee-ooowwwww!" After about three classes, the opening became, "Does anyone have a joke? Anyone? If not, we have to go back...there."

Don't worry Shawn...it's all part of our Forum "extreme vetting process".

(Getting tired of our "nicest forum on the internet" reputation...makes us look soft)
:D

I once knew a guy, he was part of a large a Capella ensemble. They had the same extreme vetting process -- they all had to get naked in a hot tub together. I was thinking about joining (because they had trouble getting quality baritones and keeping them) there was one alto? soprano? she was tall, so I'm thinking soprano...that was really hot, I wouldn't have minded getting over my self-consciousness for that...I was telling my friend my thoughts, and he divulged that yeah, I should take that into consideration...firmly...nudge nudge...

Back