Experience 2013 Face Thread

Me at one of the last EXPs. See you tomorrow!

083.jpg

I whipped up some forum badges again this year. Nothing crazy, just something we use for people to recognize new faces and start conversations! I based the list off of this thread up until Yesterday when I left so come find me!

I thought I posted a pic on here. Oh well, here is one I just took. Leaving very soon!!

ea0053c3e781e62b78463c4f6d6263f8.jpg

I whipped up some forum badges again this year. Nothing crazy, just something we use for people to recognize new faces and start conversations! I based the list off of this thread up until Yesterday when I left so come find me!

Awesome stuff Mike! Hope to see you soon. :top:

No problem! Also sorry if I missed anyone, it was a quick whip up. Just stand next to Hans and everyone will find you LOL

this is another thing I'll miss... the international badge, and the fuzz ball (lol), the talk, the beer, the...sh**... ahve fun, guys and keep us in the loop

Thanks Mike....great meeting everyone! Badges made it easier to pick out Forum guys..l

For reference next year, this is me, Doug, and ZebraPRS... I'll let you figure out who Zebra is...
XPRS2013_zps75fc21ff.jpg

Back