Experience 2013 Face Thread

That's me in the avatar pic, with my green CE 24. I'll be there Saturday, ideally with a very attractive blonde friend. You'll notice her!

459877_10151592472182412_1663541446_o.jpg

Is that Storm Trooper flippin' me off??!?!?

Can anyone tell me if there is door registration? Or did I need to register by Aug. 15th?

Per this web page, registration is closed - sorry :( I'm pretty sure that there is no at-the-door option.

http://www.prsguitars.com/experience/

In the welcome pack FAQ's

"All guests attending the event must be a registered attendee. Registration closed on August 30th. If you have a friend that missed out on registration, you can register onsite but a $50 admission fee will apply."

I don't actually understand that: the grammar and subject-verb agreement are weird. All guests... must be a registered attendee?

My translation is "Registered attendees only: however, a registered attendee may bring a guest but that guest must pay a $50 onsite registration fee."

Last edited:
my face will be the one that has that constant " look of a kid on x-mas morning" expression on it!

I'll be the dude looking like an idiot doling out a $50 bill because he was too lazy to register in August....

548762_166673110137922_364538211_n.jpg

(of course now all the wives know what I look like and know how to avoid "The Pusher".....)

I'll be there at The Guitar Sanctuary table in the dealer area as usual.

Looking forward to catching up with all of my MD/VA/DC/PA friends and everyone else from cyber-land.

Boy that custom looks familiar...
Jim.jpg

See you all next week!!!

Back