Experience 2013 Artist list!

I would love to see Steven Wilson here one of these years. I know he's not a flashy player, but he is an extremely talented PRS guy. I wonder if he gets invites?

So I can hang out there during the day until time for Signature Club Experience?
Last year when we got there, we were able to get into our room early. I think we got there at noon Thursday. Everyone hangs out in the lobby the entire weekend. HG probably is thankful while the EXP is going on just to get most of us outta there. :cheers: They were nice and accommodating last year.

I see that there is a Santana reunion with Neal Schon and the other originals (including Gregg Rollie). Might we see this reunion continue at Experience??? Now, that would be incredible!

I see that there is a Santana reunion with Neal Schon and the other originals (including Gregg Rollie). Might we see this reunion continue at Experience??? Now, that would be incredible!
Man, I'd love to see Santana but not getting hopes up.

That would be great but Santana is playing in Las Vegas at the House of Blues that week. They're playing Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in Vegas. I guess it's possible they could fly in on their day off and play at Experience Thursday night.

Just saw the release on Premier Guitar yesterday....and is anyone as excited as I am that Brad Whitford is going to be there?!

Here's the list:

PRS Artists: Brad Whitford, Brent Mason, David Grissom, Davy Knowles, Emil Werstler, Gary Grainger, JJ Grey (Mofro), Lance Lopez, Martin Simpson, Nicky Moroch, Rhonda Smith, Simon McBride, SOJA, Tony McManus, Wyzard
PRS Clinicians: J Hayes, Mike Ault, Todd Bauchspies, Bryan Ewald, Pat Wescott

Jamie M. will be there, as well.

Back