Experience 2012 Model Rumors

Flying Vee works. Santana/Ted headstock. Quilt cap. DGT pups, SC58 bridge/tailpiece, 4 knobs - like a 245, but taps for each pickup - like a Sig.

Heck - gimme that, I don't even need birds or quilt - just white like my old V, works for me.

I'll take the 2nd one off the assembly line!!!

Flying Vee works. Santana/Ted headstock. Quilt cap. DGT pups, SC58 bridge/tailpiece, 4 knobs - like a 245, but taps for each pickup - like a Sig.

Heck - gimme that, I don't even need birds or quilt - just white like my old V, works for me.
Gibby-style vee or the flying variety?

What do I THINK will be unveiled? Who knows, PRS always busts out things I never would have guessed........ and well the P22 we had been waiting for for years.

What do I WANT to happen? Mike Mushok USA Signature model - 7 String Baritone. I know it's not going to happen, but cmon.

hey Mike, I think you are going to be happy...rumors of a SE 7 string...sweet

:HOLDS UP FIST:

We've done it my friends......we've done it.

1j2fs0.png

Mrs. Hans picks up her second PS and the munchin' picks ups a PS Hello Kitty with a matching CAD 25th Anniversary 2x12 combo. Flame on the combo of course ;)

You had better check post #3 in this thread, cowboy! :D

That's what I get for coming in midway thru a conversation.......I know they'll never do it, but I sure would love one. If they did do one, Andy WOULD win it of course!

That's what I get for coming in midway thru a conversation.......I know they'll never do it, but I sure would love one. If they did do one, Andy WOULD win it of course!
Perhaps, but who would inherit it after the crowd beat the life out of him? :D

Even if they didn't you know he would sell it within a month. :eek:

HAHAHAHAHA

Maybe they are finally releasing the top secret project featuring the new Mark Tremonster pickup.

decf9240.jpg

Back